ECU Flash for 2017-2020 GSXR1000
Engine - Stock, Exhaust - M4 SU9154 or similar aftermarket full system, Air Filter - Stock/Aftermarket
Developed with M4's full exhaust system SU 9154 using 93 (avg) octane rating. Other full exhaust systems may also be used, although gains and fueling my not be as precise as with the developed configuration. Spark ignition mapping has been updated to soften on/off throttle smoothness and high RPM peak cylinder pressure. Flash removes all OEM hp restrictions, increases RPM limit to 14,600 from 14,400. Disables O2 sensors, eliminating closed loop cruising lean condition for smoother throttle control and feel. Top speed limiter is disabled. Removes Mode A & B high rpm high throttle position throttle blade restriction, while keeping mode C original for rain or slick traction conditions.
- Option launch RPM limiter, 2 Step RPM Limiter. A separate RPM Limiter can be added when clutch is pulled in.
- Option disable PAIR valve FI code
- Option disable Exhaust Valve
- Option disable Steering damper
- Option remove top speed limiter
- Option disable EVAP Canister
- Option disable stock O2 sensor
- Option to activate radiator fans at lower temperatures.
Race Tools are available for this ecu purchased separately. Race Tools will add quick shiftier, Auto-blip Pit Road limiter, Launch control system. Launch control system in Race Tools work seperately and entirely different than 2-step RPM limiter.
Mapping through ECU requires on-bike harness and installation.