ECU Flash for 2020 KAWASAKI ZX10R
Engine - Stock, Exhaust - KA9934-CE, Air Filter - Stock/Aftermarket
Developed with the M4 Exhaust KA9934-CE. Other slip-on systems may also be used, although gains and fueling my not be as precise as with the developed configuration. Flash removes all OEM hp restrictions, increases RPM limit to 14,000 from 13,500. All power modes have been updated to remove throttle backdown after 11,500 in Full power mode, 11,700 RPM in Medium and Low power modes. Full power mode has significate throttle changes below 11,500 RPM and has been optimized to provide better corner exit acceleration. Flash increases idle RPM to 1400. Intake flap opening RPM is lowered in all gears. Top speed limiter is removed. Oxygen sensors are disabled. Exhaust Valve is disabled, you can unplug and remove servo from motorcycle.
Flash Options include;
- Disable Intake Flap - to remove flap from motorcycle. Use ZX10 intake duct plug.
- Disable Purge Valve - to remove extra wiring and hoses not needed for a track/race bike.
- Change Shift Pattern - rearsets dependent, changing to GP(reverse) requires changing shift sensor direction for proper function
- Enable Race Dash Display - removes speed from display and makes current gear in stock speed location.
- Low Fan Operating temperatures - to keep engine in optimal temperature range or engine cool on hot summer days.
- Change Tire Circumference- changing to different size race tires, requires updated tire circufance in ECU for precise control of rider aids.
- Quick Shifter Delay Times - delay times can be changed for rider preference and rider/rearset combination.